45 Lingerie Dreams: At the Piano
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, August 29, 2004

At the Piano

This reminds me a bit of me except, a) I am at my computer trying to sort out what happened to this blog's template today, b) my figure is rather less ample...well, actually, a lot less ample.

She is a pretty girl though. Her wide lacy garter belt is sweet and, I think, likely to keep her stocking in place.

The sheer bra, strained just a tiny bit, is simple and beautiful.

I enjoy shots where women are doing something but have strangely forgotten one or two layers of clothing. Sitting down to the piano is perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home