45 Lingerie Dreams: Fun with Lace
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Fun with Lace

There are essentially two schools of lingerie design: smooth or lacy. Practically, smooth makes a lot more sense under body conscious clothes...but lingerie is not always about practical. Thank God.

I like the boycut but leg loose panties and the light boning in the bodice...The detail is amazing. Under a pretty dress with a garter belt and stockings this would be a perfect summer choice.

It is also a welcome change from the day to day bra and panties.

Many women, but not me, want convienience and comfort above all. Which is fine I suppose; but not much fun and certainly not at all sexy. This outfit is a nice compromise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home