45 Lingerie Dreams: Longline Bra
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Longline Bra

What a cute outfit. It isn't a real longline bra - those go right to the waist - but it is perfect for a strapless dress.

I love all the lace on the panty and the garter belt. Is this bridal? Myself, when I get married I am going to wear a very small, very tightly cinched corset and have my grandchildren marvel at my waist. But this is very much in the white stockings bridal tradition.

Because this is a model and not a bride she can be forgiven for having put her panties on under her garter belt....a real bride will know to put the garter belt on first so, if her new husband wishes, she can wear her stockings for his bedtime pleasure.

And yes, I am an oldfashioned girl...if he wants me in stockings, mine to obey.

2 Comments:

Blogger ruinoso said...

I'm surprised there aren't more comments. You are creating the perfect space for admiration, friction, and anticipation. Congratulations.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the moment I just have the Blogger commenting...but I am delighted with the comments. Yours is very kind

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home