45 Lingerie Dreams: A Note on Stockings
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A Note on Stockings

I cannot imagine wearing pantyhose. Uncomfortable and unflattering are the nicest things I can say about them.

Pantihose is an industrial solution to an artistic problem. How can a girl keep her legs warm and show them off at the same time. I mean what is the point of wearing skirts and dresses if not to show a little leg and a well turned ankle? None, I say.

The solution is, of course, the wonderful luxury of stockings...fully fashioned ideally, but thigh-highs in a pinch. My rule is that I want a few inches of bare thigh between stocking top and the bottom of my panties. After all, how is a girl to flirt in a skirt if she can't have a little "accident" once in a while. That tantalizing glimpse of white thighs above rich, sheer black stockings....perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home