45 Lingerie Dreams: Pajama Party
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Pajama Party

When I was young I was never allowed to wear men's pajamas to bed. Nor would I have wanted to.

I had lovely cotton nighties, short for summer and long for winter and, when I was a little older, some prettier night dresses which I had to wear a robe with.

I just like the contrast between the very feminine bra and panty and the oversized stripped PJs. Very much how many young girls feel at a certain age.

Having her hands on her hips emphasizes her taut tummy and her nicely supported breasts. The demi-cup is a treat and I wonder if she knows how lovely it will look under a carelessly buttoned white shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home