45 Lingerie Dreams: Pretty Dress, Pretty Bra
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Pretty Dress, Pretty Bra

There is something so sensual about a pretty girl unbuttoning her dress and letting her lovely breasts be photographed. Especially, as in this case, where it is obvious she is really not that sort of girl at all.

Beauty is about concealment and modesty, the essential tease which a woman knows instinctively will leave a man wanting to know just a little more. I love this shot simply because the girl is letting the man have a little hint, a taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home