45 Lingerie Dreams: Tight
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tight


Back when girls were willing to suffer for a cute, tiny waisted figure, a corset was an essential part of dressing.

Now, well corsets are a fetish more than anything. Poor girls occassionally will squeeze into one to be married; but usually these are really basques (which don't lace up). I say poor, because corseting is not a one off sort of thing. Simply breaking one in takes a month of steady wear...I know, in the winter I corset regularily.

Corsets are all about fit. Properly fitted you can lace down four to six inches with no pain and only minimal discomfort.

But who said beauty is easy....and you would not believe the looks you get with a twenty one inch waist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home