45 Lingerie Dreams: 50's Bra
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, September 27, 2004

50's Bra

white bra, white panties, lingerieThis is the sort of girl our grandmothers warned our fathers about. The entire idea of lingerie in the 1950's was to conceal, contain and tame a girl's naughtier bits.

Or, at least it was for good girls. Bad girls, with their thumbs in the pockets of their jeans, were more likely to want to transgress the good girl code and provoke.

And how better to provoke than in a shamelyessly sexy, strapless, demi-cup, bra. You can imagine what this would have looked like under an angora sweater.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not an angora sweater but I'm almost sure it's the same kind of bra...

http://amazinglaetitia2.free.fr/images/first/first183.jpg

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home