45 Lingerie Dreams: Curves
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Curves

This tight little number, as an old boyfirend would have put it, is from the bad boys at Dolce Gabana. Yes, a modern corset. I've never seen a back view but I have to bet lacing as there is no Lycra alive that will create that much hip spring.

Of course it doesn't hurt that the model has a tiny waist to begin with....

These days a lot of women would not feel politically very comfortable accentuating their curves like this. But for those of us who do, what a treat.

Walking down a street or into a meeting with your hours at exercise class and a really tight dress is as much about pure physical power as anything else. You get looks but you also get respect for having the confidence to pull it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home