45 Lingerie Dreams: Delicate
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Delicate

bra, tap panties, lingerieCreamy. A loose brushed cotton tap panty with a touch of lace at the legs and a little slit at the hip for comfort. Then. matched with a double strapped three quarter cup bra.

The bra is nicely structured to push a girl's breasts up a little - more supportive than provocative.

A great example of how sexy innocence really is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, that set is lovely, demure yet devilish in its own way.

But I must confess, my eye wanders to the picture in the upper left-hand corner enigmatically titled "Moi." I take it that is a picture of you? Are you planning on posting any more? Judging from this one, it would be a yummy treat to behold.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice that this post was a repeat.

:-P

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the classics for wearing to the office. Panties allow the movement of buttocks cheeks to be displayed while walking. A supported bust is the most comfortable.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home