45 Lingerie Dreams: Lush
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Lush

There are some women who simply ooze sexuality, they reek of it, live it. For them lingerie is all about teasing and temptation.

This girl, or, rather, woman, is wearing lingerie which screams a risque 50's.

The waspie garter belt may very well be antique though the picture is contemporary. The white stockingswith their lacy tops suggest an innocence this girl has long since left behind.

Sheer panties seem a bit much to me;but men seem to like them. Her lacy, front closing bra looks as if it will pop open all on its own and her "robe" already has.

Not at all the sort of woman a girl wants her husband to know. (But known is entirely different, experience is a good thing.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She definitely qualifies as "oozing" sexuality.

Personally, I can do without the sheer panties. Plain old cotton, perhaps a little lace trim...

Love the front-open bra!

vern
http://vernsblog.thegillfamily.us

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home