45 Lingerie Dreams: Maid in Japan
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Maid in Japan

maid, stockings, petticoats, lingerieSexBlo.gs reports a new twist on an old story about maids. In Akihabara, Tokyo, "maids cafes" where waitresses are dressed as 19th-century European maids are increasingly popular. Why?
Ramune, a waitress, says, "When maids turn quickly, the hems of their skirts spread fluffily. I heard they find this impressive."
sexblo.gs
I have never seen the word "fluffily" in print. I rather like it.

The girl posing as a maid in this picture is hardly 19th century; but I am working on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger vern said...

I think I'll let it slip that she's not exactly the right era.

After all, she is trying....

vern
http://server.thegillfamily.us:8180/BLOGS/vernsblog/

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maids are actually a rather interesting phenomenon. As a self-professed fan of the "maid thing", there's just something about the delicate and intricate uniform that is appealing. The sheer elegance of it is not to be underestimated.

This seems to have become popular in Japan where there is something of a niche subculture. The fantasy, of course, is to be served by a maid, such a pure and delicate creature as she would be. The "maid cafes" exist to service these particular desires, and they seem to have caught on. I'd love to see one, personally.

On a more general note, keep up the good work! I really like the site, as it's great fun to visit. It feels strange knowing that someone else likes the more "classical" sorts of lingerie.

Now to find some fully-fashioned stockings and a garter belt for my girlfriend... You can't attend a formal without the proper garments! :P

Furi
furinkan (at) safe-mail.net
http://members.optushome.com.au/berndes/

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article was very interesting and informative for me. weight loss Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home