45 Lingerie Dreams: Perfect Miss II
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Perfect Miss II

stockings, kate moss, lingerieHere is Kate Moss looking a bit like Audrey Hepburn. The shot is in a hotel room, as many lingerie shots are, and it is nothing more than a girl fastening her stocking.

The allure, of course, is we are being allowed into a private moment, a moment most women will not have photographed.

The simple act of clipping a garter tab to a stocking top is innocent, matter of fact and, for some reason sexy.

Likely the glimpse of the forbidden white inner thigh above the stocking is what does it. Not to mention the knowing look on Kate's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home