45 Lingerie Dreams: Reader Mail and Questions
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Reader Mail and Questions

tulle, petticoat, white panties, lingerie
"OMG, I just stumbled across your blog... it is sooooo great! I didn't know there were other people like me out there.....Anyway, I digress. I'm just giddy about your blog.

Where are you on the ongoing debate about wearing panties/undies/thong/g-string over or under the garter straps. I say under! The additional fumbling and unclipping and reclipping and and and... just extends the deliciously erotic moment.
"A Reader"
Dear Reader,
Here is a pretty miss wearing a lovely pouf petticoat. I'll see what I can find with fully fashioned stockings and ballgowns - sounds delicious.

As to over under, frequent readers know I insist on under. No question at all - a garter strap must go under the panty unless there is an open bottom girdle in which case there is no need at all for the panty.

You are right about fumbling and so on; but there is a more important reason. A well brought up young lady, once she is afianced and certainly once she is married, needs to ensure she is properly available to her fiance or husband in any circumstance. Appropirately available for her fiance, completely available for her husband.

Fumbling is not just awkward, it is something of a denial of a gentleman's proper perogatives once he has assumed responsibility for a young lady or woman.

I was raised to understand such a denial was improper, rude and - if a girl was lucky, an occasion for a good spanking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home