45 Lingerie Dreams: A Secret
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, September 03, 2004

A Secret

If you combine inexpensive lingerie, beautiful models and great photography you can create a brilliant catalog success story.

But try wearing it.

The secret with lingerie is that one size does not fit all. Cut, shape, stretch, detailing are all, I know to my regret, expensive.

I always wonder if the lingerie in pictures like this has been custom made for the model - properly fitted and all - with the rest of us buying as best we can.

But a beautiful picture no matter how illusionary.

2 Comments:

Blogger pressedflower said...

perhaps fine lingerie isn't their forte, but VS does do a wonnderful job at selling the allure and desuction and imagination that goes with fine lingerie. it's a store i have always enjoyed being able to go into with a significant other, even if the sexiest things she's ever picked up there wasn't a fine pair or stockings (but it's a great place to get nice jeans, a sexy summer dress, or, in one instance, lime green tie-dyed bikini briefs, which i thought were adorable but had nothing to do with traditional lingerie)

4:31 PM  
Blogger romantico said...

What a sexy picture that arouses me quite a bit in the evening now.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home