45 Lingerie Dreams: Titilation...
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Titilation...

I remember when I was in my teens finding my father's not terribly discretly hidden collection of erotica. The best of the lot, and I read almost all of it, were books published by the Olympic Press. Well imagine my delight when I found you could download them for only a dollar each! Go here and tell them I sent you.

Here is a little sample:
"Kate (thanks to a modicum of opium which had been mixed in with a drink she had been given) slept. Awakening and rubbing her eyes-astounded to find herself in a luxurious boudoir-she saw a girl of her own age sitting smiling near the foot of the bed.

"I am Ethel", said the nymph around whose nubile form floated a pink peignoir and nothing else—oddly enough to Kate's gaze—save for a pair of white stockings with pink garters. She extended her hand in royal fashion, and so much so (finding herself, as she deemed, among 'nobs') that Kate took the wavering fingertips and kissed them, as she thought was proper to do. -"Oh, that's nice! May I come in with you?" asked Ethel.

Before a surprised and naked Kate could stir, the girl had cast off her peignoir which floated lazily to the floor, clambered up and slipped between the sheets so that her belly came warmly against Kate's hip."
Delicious...You can read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home