45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, October 30, 2004


Another great shot of a girl climbing stairs. It's funny how the little bit of blue at the top of the chemise sets off the pink. And, as thongs go this one is rather pretty. I wish I had a matched picture of the front.... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. RB said...

My first visit to your delightful blog. Puts a smile on my face. Will be back for more.
doogooder

10:21 AM  
Blogger spencer said...

fantastic shot.
an ass like that deserves a nice thong up it

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the blue at the top. A parisian weaver, I think, was the first to discover how to "snap out" a colour by placing a very thin line of the opposite or a contrasting one next to it. Here the blue seperates the skin from the pink and prevents the chemise fading into her skin. It also draws the eye to a particular part of her body, the upper torso.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the chemise rests lightly on her hips, and how she paused for effect in this position, teasing us with a glimpse of her thong.
How could one resist following her the rest of the way up those stairs?

M

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home