45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, October 31, 2004


I love this picture. I don't think she is a model...more like a pretty mom posing for a few naughty pictures in the hotel where her husband had booked a night away from the kids. Pretty stayups and out to dinner shoes plus an almost two sensible set of golden lingerie...She looks delighted with herself and what she suspects is going to happen when the lingerie comes off...bet the stockings stay on. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.. stockings always stay on!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know mine always do :)

xxx

-julie :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. RB said...

Hmmm, looks like an invitation to be taken...

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your assessment of the picture is perfect. Stockings definently stay on and this position will be their first.....

M

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All her lucky guy needs to do is slide her forward on the bed, slide her panties off, and ...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home