45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, October 22, 2004


It's been a while since I posted a picture of moi. A very kind gentleman sent me this pretty pink bustier. A pair of full fashioned stockings, a little open bottom girdle...Delightful! Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very difficult for the male admirers of your site to post comments because we are too busy drooling. :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've been reading this blog for a few weeks and it is excellent. Keep up the good work!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lovely shape.

E.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful set of lingerie for an equally beautiful model!

M

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I looked today. What a bonus...

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a treat to see you...!! Keep up the good work....Great Blog.!!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer,

God, you look stunning in this shot - you have such a beautiful figure - and that open bottom girdle will haunt my dreams! What I wouldn't give to see your bottom properly in that garment.

Oh well a man can dream!

Ulysses

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer,

Omigosh, you are so beautiful in that picture! I especially love the allure of the stocking floating on the table to your right? It begs the question, was it going on, or coming off? Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

xoxoxo,

Julie

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home