45 Lingerie Dreams: Log Cabin Lingerie
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, October 04, 2004

Log Cabin Lingerie

structured settlements, viatical settlementsI hope there is a good wood stove in this cabin.

No frills. Just black bra and thong with pretty stayups. Makes sense on an elegant trip to the lodge.

I must admit I have never liked stayups. Either there is an elastic which cuts into your thighs or some weird sort of jelly glue which sticks to them.

Neither are very appealing - even in the woods. Give me an old fashioned garter belt any day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, a simple black ensemble is perfect for an elegant, naughty start to a weekend away.
I think the choice of garters or stay-ups depends on what your going to wear over them before your back at the cabin to reveal your sexy choice to your lover.
I don't have a preference other than what she feels sexy in for the moment!
M

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home