45 Lingerie Dreams: On the bus....
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

On the bus....


Why good girls don't climb over the seats in buses. You can just see the wisp of a slip, or is it the lace on her white garter belt. Funny that she would wear a white garter belt with black panties and hose....Ah well, no accounting for taste. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if her underthings are meant to match the theme of her skirt (black and white)? Maybe not the best choice BUT you have to give her an A+ for wearing her panties over the garters! Just as a naughty girl should! :)

M

6:57 PM  
Blogger Executive Studio said...

Such a luscious, nostalgic trip back to the days when so much fun could be had in the back of the bus. What a promising combination of silk and spirit.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home