45 Lingerie Dreams: Sheer Magic
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Sheer Magic

sheer black teddy
Here is another "wispy" thing which, I think, is probably sold as a slip. The tank top detailing at the straps is cute.

Most of all it is one of those sheer nothings which are really gift wrapping for a girl's body. Just another veil - which will be slipped off when the time is right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

Interesting site!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how I would love to slip off that garment... Scribble

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started visiting your blog to look at the pictures. Hey, I'm a guy, it's what I do.

Then I started reading your comments, and it adds a dimension I hadn't thought of before. I'm beginning to appreciate that women experience their underthings and bedroom wear differently than men do. I've even started talking to my significant other (it's a woman, but at least I've learned not to call her my "girlfriend") about what she's thinking when she chooses the clothes she wears.

Thanks for maintaining Lingerie Dreams, it is appreciated. And I still drool over the pictures.

Charlie
crobrian@iname.com

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me whispy and sheer always suggests an air of innocence combined with the invitation to look longer and maybe get to see something more! The lace detail in the thong showing through is like the part of the invitation that says "remember I am feminine and should be treated as a treasure"

very nice combo of pink with her red hair too.

greg

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home