45 Lingerie Dreams: Wish List Refined
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Wish List Refined

A number of you have written wondering if I have dropped my wish list offer...Not a chance...But the Amazon wish list system simply doesn't work for girls in Canada.

So my offer to model both on the site and a few naughtier pics emailed stands if you purchase a bit of lingerie for me through Figleaves (You just click on the ad on the upper right). For example this pretty little set can be found here.

If you're interested send me an email for details and mailing address...

Beautiful isn't it. Aubade - and you can't go wrong buying me Aubade anything!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very pretty bra and panty set that is complimented by the stockings! I imagine she is waiting for her lover, lounging as she is, enjoying the look of herself in this set but also the smile she will bring to her lover's lips.

M

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home