45 Lingerie Dreams: Christmas is Coming...Look, a Sale!
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Christmas is Coming...Look, a Sale!

There is nothing nicer than lingerie for Christmas.

A couple of tips...think camisoles, chemises and nightwear rather than bras and corsets. You can be a little wrong on the size of a chemise and it still is wonderful.

Be subtle: remember you are giving her the gift...cute little cutouts and barely there wear are for when she is giving you the present.

And, of course whether you are buying for your wife, your mistress (or, hee, hee, both) why not save 20% and click on the ad for Figleaves.

I, of course will be delighted to model and send you exlcusive photos of any Christmas goodies you might want to send. Email me at stockingsdiva@gmail.com...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home