45 Lingerie Dreams: Debutante Beauty
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Debutante Beauty

laced up waspie garter belt
Innocent? Just as the corset went officially underground in the late 1950's, the waspie garter belt, with full lacing, emerged as perfect lingerie for the country club girl. This lovely shot is of a long line waspie which would have allowed a completely strapless dress. The crinoline would, of course, be worn over the garter if this was real life rather than an ad....exquisite! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waspie garter belt, makes me hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps one is assuming that this yummyness would be covered up for the party..?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home