45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I have been working on my soon to launch lingerie supersite - 5000+ pictures, my own shots, video - and I ran across this wonderful shot. One great reason to wear stockings rather than pantihose - other than the sheer ugliness of pantihose - is that a run is not the end of the pair. For everyday I have a couple of dozen pairs of black and a couple of dozen nude. If a stocking runs...C'est le vie...Nice black slip peaking out as well. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh, I think I'm in love!

*swoon*

xxx

-julie :)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has a huge crush on Jennifer ------> Julie :)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soon to launch super site???

Do tell more!!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Jenifer. I hate pantyhose! I always wear lace top thigh stockings.

http://crossdresser2.blogspot.com/

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home