45 Lingerie Dreams: Like a Virgin?
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Like a Virgin?


Who says white is not sexy? This is a lovely set with the matched lace inserts on the panty and the bra. It's provocative but it also looks like you could wear it comfortably until the time was right to provoke. For once the model is not only looking into the camera, it appears she may be about to perform an act illegal in several states once this shot is done... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Zi said...

Hi, I'm a new reader of your blog, very nice. :)

I'm not a huge fan of the high-waisted panties; they remind me of tummy control hose. But, that's just my opinion.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home