45 Lingerie Dreams: Lingerie, Marriage and Girly stuff
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Lingerie, Marriage and Girly stuff

I got a wonderful letter from Angela at Sweltering Celt. I went to check out her blog and found,
Then I realized that if I expected to wear nice lingerie, I would have to dress nicely, take care of myself a little better, indulge in a shower longer than five minutes sometimes, and really take an interest in how I look.

In the blink of an eye, I was off and running with it. Now I take the time to get dressed in the mornings (most days at least... this morning was a bit of an exception as I had every intention of going back to sleep on the couch) and I try to wear a touch of makeup at least once a week, paint my nails, shave my legs, all that girly stuff that I have previously turned my nose up at. I don't wait for three weeks before I shave my legs anymore. I don't hide myself under too-large sweatshirts and bulky jeans every day. I wear the clothes that I've had forever but always rolled my eyes at because there was no cause to wear nice clothes around the house. WHAT? Sure there is. There is a perfectly good cause, and I am wearing the ring he put on me the day we married.

sweltering celt
Lots to think about on this blog....and sexy stories too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celtic Frog said...

Wow. Even better than a link, an entire post!!!

Really, your blog changed my sex life for the better, which in turn changed my blog for the better. I hope I can live up to the praise you've given!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home