45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Thursday, November 18, 2004


Miss Casta. The very essence of France. A set made of a fabric which looks almost like brocade in places, sheer in others. Like most lingerie, this is as much about attitude as it is about revelation. How it is worn rather than what is worn... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger echoes... said...

I also live in canada, and am interested in a corsette, and a waist chincher.. any available in canada.. the east coast specifically!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

LOVE Casta.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home