45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, November 10, 2004


This is simply a beautiful outfit. The wide straps on the fully supportive, enhancing bra are for comfort; but they are also surprisingly delicate. The panty is feminine and very demure. The real star is the gorgeous garter belt. The golden ribbon across the high top and on the hem allows the straps to be perfectly secure and the garter belt to lightly nip in the lovely model's waist. It rides right on her hip. Back in the 50's it would likely have had a lace up back for more control - now exercise and lycra do the trick... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I don't have a matched set like this one, but I am careful toalways wear matching lingerie.

http://crossdresser2.blogspot.com/

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what she's looking at.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home