45 Lingerie Dreams: Alyssa Milano in satin and lace
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Alyssa Milano in satin and lace

Alyssa Milano, slip
Here's a very nearly perfect slip worn by Alyssa Milano. Perfect because a good slip is cut as carefully as a body hugging dress. It needs to follow a girl's curves and tuck in where she does. Too often a slip is the least sexy lingerie a girl puts on - too bad because as this stunning combination of lasce and silk shows, it should be the very most sensual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home