45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, December 20, 2004


Full fashioned stockings held up by a rather pretty body suit. I admit I don't really like this sort of arrangement simply because the effect of the bodysuit is that the sholder straps take some of the tension of the hose...but I do like this picture.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOR 1 THING HER THIGHS AND ASS ARE TOO Big
for garters ,, if she was bent over picking up some thing with panties it would be a better pic,,
women hate too bend over with garters for some reason
panties and garter and belts go together..
and a slim soft bra that has lace with front hooks
would be a great pic,,

ty ,, hugs and kisses

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her ass and thighs are not "too big" in any sense--they are normal and womanly. Real women are not stick figures. Even fairly slim women tend to have flesh around their thighs and hips, that is how nature designed things (to protect a possible pregnancy). Many models are selected to display a body type that is NOT the norm. Guys need to get real about their expectations (also helps to know how to spell and use punctuation.)
Layla

7:51 AM  
Blogger Randolph said...

I like this picture. Ass (sic) and thighs too big? How absurd! The lady is well proportioned and displsys her garments radiently. I love the tension of the whole composition. I conveys the sense that if one minute detail of the garments were adjusted, the whole thing might just fly off like a rubber band across a room.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home