45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, December 21, 2004


No doubt mother told me about the danger of too short skirts and static cling in restaurants...apparently this girl missed that memo. But what a delightful sight. I especially like the black stockings even though she has failed the snap to the top of the seam test...

6 Comments:

Blogger lil_pigtails said...

I love this photo ... what a great sight. If only this happened in real life.

hugs n kisses

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WISHED SHE WERE WEARING A G STRING,, SHE WOULD OF BEEN NOTICE MORE,, STILL LIKE THE PICTURE;;

KEEP THOSES LITTLE PANTIES FOR
TIMES AT PARTIES.....

TY GREAT LEGS

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mp3

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer - can you explain this "failed the snap to the top of the seam test"? I'm new to stockings and I'd like to do it right.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Randolph said...

This kind of picture is just down right erotic for me. I am instantly on the step behind her and as we reach the top, her step lowers toward mine and that lovely set of panties starts to . . . . ah well you know where I am going

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just fantastic! Do you have more of these kinds of photos (or maybe vids)?

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home