45 Lingerie Dreams: Pink Christmas
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Pink Christmas

tight corset
And why was the little leg of lamb so good? I can't imagine; but I suspect it could have been cooked to gristle and gone unnoticed. Corsets really are a girl's best friend. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger lil_pigtails said...

Love the corset ... you have such a great figure and look really goregous. Hugs n kisses

2:27 PM  
Blogger J said...

Ohhh me oh my...
Thank you, thank you dear Jennifer! I believe you have completed my Christmas. You look very delicious...erm..I mean delightful in your lovely outfit. Thank you so much for sharing your Christmas joy to us all!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM SSOOO pretty in pink . . .

M

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding...that is a picture of my ex-wife, Anita. Where did you get that picture?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home