45 Lingerie Dreams: Short slip and stockings
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, December 31, 2004

Short slip and stockings

cotton slip
We see here the ideal position for garter straps and fasteners...Ladies, directly above the seam...even if it is a tacky red seam it should at least be straight. Now, I for one would love to know if that is a pretty white cotton slip she is not quite wearing or if she's got her dress up several inches further than a well brought up young girl should.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo has everything. The tightly stretched black stocking, the promise of the tender inner thigh, a hint of the hidden treasure, the perfect angle of view. Love it!!
CC

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hI,
i see this pix,, and she is wearing garter straps
too tight,, her ass and innner thigh is sqeeze up,,
she should be wearing either garter too the right
so it woildnt be as tight.. I THINK SHE MADE A BIG MISTAKE WITH HER TABS ,, AND LONGER ,, AND TOO THE RIGHT ,,, HER ASS IS BUNCH UP TOO MUCH,,,


TY VID KID

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home