45 Lingerie Dreams: Sugar Plum Fairy I
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sugar Plum Fairy I

pink, corset, sugar plum fairy
The Sugar Plum Fairy..C'est moi in a Vollers pink underbust corset, Cosabella cami, lovely white girdle and full fashioned hose with a great sixties petticoat. Ready to cook a fabulous Christmas dinner - lamb thank you, turkey is sooooo filling. I'll post a few more later but wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a very merry christmas to you Jennifer.

Thank you for the pic of you in your pretties! :) A very beautiful chef you are and a wonderfull dinner companion we can only imagine you are . . .

One can only imagine how your going to welcome the new year!

M

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home