45 Lingerie Dreams: What a treat!
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, December 24, 2004

What a treat!



Via Eroticallee1 I ran across the new blog, Life of a Demure College Student. Lovely girl taking pictures of herself more or less in lingerie...

2 Comments:

Blogger ledemure said...

Thank you!!!
You have such a beautiful site, I feel flattered to be inculded. A renewed inspiration to take more.......any ideas?

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Demure,

I have lots of ideas! And I would love to work with you. Send me email at stockingsdiva@gmail.com and we'll chat.

Jenny

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home