45 Lingerie Dreams: Young Girl in Corset
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Young Girl in Corset

young girl
The beautiful LeDemure at Life of a Demure College Student desperately needs a decent, heck, half decent, digital camera...Now I bet at least one of you kind gentlemen (or ladies, it is a very empowered blog thank you) got a 6 Megapixel for Christmas....so what are you doing with the 3 you got in 2001?? Think of how wonderful she'll look without all those jagglies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home