45 Lingerie Dreams: Black Pumps and Seamed Stockings
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, January 24, 2005

Black Pumps and Seamed Stockings

A fabulous picture. Wonderful fetish height but relatively normal shoes, black stockings...but what is the story with the bike??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something bedeviling about a woman who can ride a bicycle in heels like that. Very Audrey Hepburn yet very La Dolce Vita. But wouldn't those heels look even better thrown over the handle bars? xoxox Infatuateur.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get this image from? Let me know and I'll link to you when I post it on my blog.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home