45 Lingerie Dreams: Charlize' Teddy
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Charlize' Teddy

Charlize Theron, white teddy

Teddies are a lovely compromise between a camisole and panties and a chemise. I rather like them with jeans and a shirt. Charlize Theron shows just how seductive and comfortable a nicely cut teddy can be...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lingerie Salesman said...

I am a seller of Lingerie and I am trying to get the word out but it seems like ladies are not willing to jump on it and purchase lingerie. I have been reading your comments and I think maybe you can help me out on trying to get women to purchase by helping me understand what they are looking for. So if you could drop a few pointers I would appreciate it

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home