45 Lingerie Dreams
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, January 03, 2005


Film noir shot from phtographer George Holz. While the shadows obscure her eyes her strapless corselette is highlighted. They knew what they were about when they shot 50's lingerie...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

. . . and doesn't it look like they were somehow just better at taking pictures? Looking at this one pic, you sense the photographer and the model taking their time, waiting for the light to be perfect, her expression just so, her lips coloured and set just right. The corset is perfect, it fits her well OR is it the other way around?

M

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home