45 Lingerie Dreams: Jesica Lee: Pink Ribbons
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jesica Lee: Pink Ribbons

Jessica Lee, pink garter belt

Pink can look wonderful framing a beautiful girl's hips and holding up her hose. This antigue pink garter belt is everything a garter belt should be...high on Jessica Lee's hips, broad and delciously erotic. The shimmer of the faded pink satin ribbon is perfect...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Source for this photo must be the same as for 12-8-04,
where the model is seen from behind. I'd love to know
where to find the garter belt or stockings. Any ideas?
Layla

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home