45 Lingerie Dreams: Modern Cheesecake
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, January 24, 2005

Modern Cheesecake

modern cheesecake

the pretty girl in her tiny thong and pretty, if ill fitted, bra, is the perfect face of modern cheesecake. A tease, a hint. This is a girl who knows men will fall asleep to her picture. And they will...

5 Comments:

Blogger -J. said...

That would be Vida Guerrera, a shot probably from FHM.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY A PIECE OF ASS A MAN CAN
LOOK AND FEEL LIKE SHES RIGHT IN HIS BEDROOM


THANKS,

VID-- KID

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she is Vida Guerra (not Gerrera) and you can find more photos of her at:

http://www.yovacollection.com/yc/conocela/Guerra.htm

or try her own web site at:

http://www.vidasworld.com

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lovely photo, though I'm not sure I would "fall asleep" with her photo or her. Thanks for warming my day!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

I'm not seeing that picture, but I've seen a lot of pics of her. She's got a great ass.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home