45 Lingerie Dreams: Under that Vintage Dress
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Under that Vintage Dress

white all in one girdle

Over at Corset Dreams I posted about the need for a good firm girdle....This is it. Open bottomed, waist shrinking, this is the girdle to wear under a wasp waist 40's suit. Or under a tighly laced corset!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If these were the good old days, I can only say one CAN
get too much of a good thing! The only thing worse than
one big, tight item of underwear would be one on top of
another--UGH! I recall the early 60's (yes, I'm THAT old!)
when young women wore mostly dresses with stockings,
and most of us opted for a panty girdle instead of garter
belt. I was reed-thin, and I couldn't wait to get home and
tear off that girdle! Cannot imagine being bigger, more
tightly encased, and happy about it. Thank God for today's
more comfortable items, I say (not to mention a more
natural look). Layla

5:01 PM  
Blogger Lingerie Guy said...

nice pic, you have any movies like these?
http://www.lingerie-videos.com

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, where do I get one???

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I submit your put up to my blog? I'll add a inbound link to your forum. That’s one actually sweet post.

Feel free to surf to my blog - trying to conceive tips

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home