45 Lingerie Dreams: High Heeled Babe(?)
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

High Heeled Babe(?)

high heels

Are these amazing high heels or what? It is fun looking at young girls who are still not quite getting lingerie. Or, more accurately, they get bits like stockings but fail on the bra...Ah well, pretty none the less.

Remember to check out Lace Illusions....

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

Where's her whip and handcuffs. I've been a bad girl Mistress...

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home