45 Lingerie Dreams: My Open Bottomed Black Girdle
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, February 14, 2005

My Open Bottomed Black Girdle

black stockings, black open bottom girdle

Here I am last Valentines Day in my pretty black open bottom girdle and a gorgeous pair of full fashioned stockings. Five to ten days from now you will be able to see the full set...and my face if you dare at my new lingerie megasite...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Looking forward to browsing your new site, especially if the photography and poses are as provocative as this!! :)

Michael

4:14 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Jim said...

!

(woof whistle!)

; )))

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home