45 Lingerie Dreams: Silvana Mangano's Black Slip
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Silvana Mangano's Black Slip

Silvana Mangano's Black Slip

Just black stockings and a very plain black slip. But if you are Silvana Mangano and you are lying on a rather comfortable looking bed that is pretty much all you need.

(A couple of shameless plugs. Naughty Lingerie Girls is coming along nicely so take a look, As well, The Naughty Archives are up and asking you what should be filtered. Make sure you look at the filtering options to the right on the sight.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home