45 Lingerie Dreams: Soft Launch....
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, February 21, 2005

Soft Launch....

lingerie girls, bras, slips

The preview of my lingerie website is, more or less, done....Click here for Lace Illusions.

Please send feedback...broken links, pages you like...and, of course, join!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...

Thank you so much !

I could have imagine this website only in my dreams... :-)

I'm an happy man.

1:52 AM  
Blogger J said...

greetings lass,
i've been checking into the new site here and there just to see how its coming along and I have to say it looks GREAT so far.
I'm so happy for you and for me. hehe I knew reading your site would pay off someday.
all joking aside, it looks great and you have put alot of work into it. I can't wait to sign up.
thanks for everything.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home