45 Lingerie Dreams: Laura Harring - Lipstick
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Laura Harring - Lipstick

laura harring

Regular readers know I love pictures of girls getting ready. Here is Laura Harring making up. And what pretty panties she's wearing as she does....

There are several hundred brilliant black and white shots of girls in lingerie at Lace Illusions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]r4i ds[/url] DS SKu2)

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home