45 Lingerie Dreams: <a href="http://laceillusions.com">Young Girl </a>Showing Off
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Young Girl Showing Off

young girl in bra

What a pretty young girl. And how delightful that she is wearing a pretty, easy, bra as she leans over with a sly smirk on her face....

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

Young Show Offs. Love'em!

3:01 PM  
Blogger misterniceguy1960 said...

She's entitled to smirk. She knows what you're seeing, and she knows it's good.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous satinlover said...

Amen, Misterniceguy1960!* Your remarks brought a thought to me. Fancy lingerie are akin to diamonds and expensive jewelery to a woman: when she's young, she doesn't have that much of the stuff, but then, she doesn't need it! As she gets older, she tends to accumulate them, but since she's endeared herself to her husband (or boyfriends and admirers),....and the more she gets, the more "help" she needs!

*Ah, 1960...an excellent vintage year for lingerie, my friend! Yes, I confess I miss those bouffant petticoats from those days of yore! Have you checked out pettipond.com? A great site, and free, too!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home